Bowled over. Photo by Kimberly Chun.
By Kimberly Chun
Hmm, is there a nicer place to hunker down on a chilly, wind-swept winter day in the Outer Sunset than Outerlands? Even better is a spot at one of the weathered wood tables, over a grilled cheese sandwich made with the restaurant’s homemade levain toast and an ample bowl of hearty garlic soup -- the latter is pungent and addictive, with a bite that won’t kill you. Love the chip garnish. A delightful side: ginger lemon apple cider, hot, fulfilling, and thoroughly comforting. I’d make Outerlands my own personal warming hut, if I could.
4001 Judah Street
San francisco, California 94112
Most Commented On
- In defense of being a d*ck - December 4, 2013
- Meth YES, Sewage disposal NO - December 4, 2013
- I see. Well, judging from the - December 4, 2013
- You can't eat art - December 4, 2013
- Because only tech workers - December 4, 2013
- You watch the 6 o'clock news? - December 4, 2013
- I never see lycra on a - December 4, 2013
- Is there a correlation between spending money - December 4, 2013
- P-R-O-J-E-C-T-I-O-N - December 4, 2013
- Yawn - December 4, 2013