Bowled over. Photo by Kimberly Chun.
By Kimberly Chun
Hmm, is there a nicer place to hunker down on a chilly, wind-swept winter day in the Outer Sunset than Outerlands? Even better is a spot at one of the weathered wood tables, over a grilled cheese sandwich made with the restaurant’s homemade levain toast and an ample bowl of hearty garlic soup -- the latter is pungent and addictive, with a bite that won’t kill you. Love the chip garnish. A delightful side: ginger lemon apple cider, hot, fulfilling, and thoroughly comforting. I’d make Outerlands my own personal warming hut, if I could.
4001 Judah Street
San francisco, California 94112
Most Commented On
- Yes, similar comments were made about Emma's piece on - July 23, 2014
- No Wall on the Waterfront wins big, Chiu prevails in Assembly - July 23, 2014
- cjdoaXCjIQqACmte - July 23, 2014
- you point out. - July 23, 2014
- Dr Eke Chukwu Is THE GREAT SPELL CASTER SOMEONE CAN EVER TRUST - July 23, 2014
- Blurry portrait - July 23, 2014
- custody - July 23, 2014
- Tablehopping: new Asian treats, Blue Plate score, Cochon 555 - July 23, 2014
- The racial stereotype looks like it was an after-thought. - July 23, 2014
- Insurance Commissioner to CPUC: Tech "rideshare" companies must - July 23, 2014