By Kimberly Chun
One of the finest post-Christmas sales has to be the ask-and-they'll-tell, somewhat-secret sale going down at Lush on Union Square.
No signs in the windows herald its arrival, but just ask a salesperson and they'll spill the beans about the highly scented, ordinarily pricey products: buy one holiday bath bomb and you get two more free. Purchase a wrapped gift package of, say, vegan bath bombs, shower gels, and soaps and you get another free. Buy a soap and you get two more free. And so on... so get to it, if you're a fan of the UK bath and skincare brand.
2116 Union St., SF
Most Commented On
- Sufi community to protest designer of outrageously horrible 80s - July 24, 2014
- zHOiTkpAtDHHzuCaiz - July 24, 2014
- Cash backwards - July 24, 2014
- H. Brown: Goodbye to all that, we hope - July 24, 2014
- What's wrong with natural grass? - July 24, 2014
- LLMxtCiXZq - July 24, 2014
- Even the U.N. Relief and - July 24, 2014
- Hamas purposefully targets - July 24, 2014
- Neighborhood NIMBYs again - July 24, 2014
- OCaJXcLIYWxevlDY - July 24, 2014