SFBG photog Ariel Soto scoops SF street fashion. See the previous Look of the Day here.
Today's Look: Veronica (with Sadie), 15th Street and Market
Tell us about your look: "I got this sweater 10 years ago at a thrift store and I just keep sewing it up when it gets holes in it."
Most Commented On
- Yes, and in fact CraigsList works great for short-term lets and - May 23, 2013
- Why does Granelli get to - May 23, 2013
- How does an Inspector that - May 23, 2013
- Yep, what Steven really wants to happen here is that a - May 23, 2013
- The law doesn't matter; it's about what you can enforce - May 23, 2013
- OK, so you admit there have been no - May 23, 2013
- So there is no correlation between violence and race/ - May 23, 2013
- It's precisely because I want to solve the domestic terror risk - May 23, 2013
- Lucretia has a short memory - May 23, 2013
- The black community admits it has a violence problem. - May 23, 2013