By Caitlin Donohue
Man oh man, Pixel Vision fans, do I wish I could embed "Combo," the time lapse graffiti video from Italian mural artist Blu.
But I asked him, and he's not really into his deal being featured on "commercial websites," which I guess we still qualify as, shoots! Apparently, he's more into things like throwing up ridiculous art pieces- all over the world, and that peeps can see for free, whenever, out in their neighborhood- than self-promoting. So I'm gonna go ahead and respect that and hope that the photo below is enough to convince you to click on the link in the caption to see his video work, which will make your day if not week if you're into things like the walls of Buenos Aires being turned into a big, moving, street art orgasm.
Badass, right? Now imagine it moving around and climbing up the walls of the courtyard. Better yet, just click here for "Combo"
Come to SF, Blu Blu? Tanks. We like you.
Most Commented On
- How are you supposed to adapt - May 22, 2013
- I see nothing wrong with - May 22, 2013
- JW, you might want to take a step back. - May 22, 2013
- no, no. you're repulsive AND - May 22, 2013
- Jonny = ex scab labor - May 22, 2013
- Ladies and Gentleman, fascism - May 22, 2013
- OMG, you mean that the police sometimes have to use force to - May 22, 2013
- No Hysteria - May 22, 2013
- asking this question makes him a bigot? - May 22, 2013
- can't have your gluten-free - May 22, 2013