By Caitlin Donohue
Man oh man, Pixel Vision fans, do I wish I could embed "Combo," the time lapse graffiti video from Italian mural artist Blu.
But I asked him, and he's not really into his deal being featured on "commercial websites," which I guess we still qualify as, shoots! Apparently, he's more into things like throwing up ridiculous art pieces- all over the world, and that peeps can see for free, whenever, out in their neighborhood- than self-promoting. So I'm gonna go ahead and respect that and hope that the photo below is enough to convince you to click on the link in the caption to see his video work, which will make your day if not week if you're into things like the walls of Buenos Aires being turned into a big, moving, street art orgasm.
Badass, right? Now imagine it moving around and climbing up the walls of the courtyard. Better yet, just click here for "Combo"
Come to SF, Blu Blu? Tanks. We like you.
Most Commented On
- So Google glasses are BAD and - April 16, 2014
- Exactly. It must have a - April 16, 2014
- The Best Spell caster... Thanks to Prophet Ibu - April 16, 2014
- EsqGxhaSFO - April 16, 2014
- uSDPPdssFIKHP - April 16, 2014
- Stop puffing the ganja and - April 15, 2014
- Subsidized bus riders - April 15, 2014
- The name is Benito - April 15, 2014
- how i got my soulmate back - April 15, 2014
- I HATE DAVID CAMPOS!!!!!!!!!! - April 15, 2014