Curiosities, quirks, oddites, and items from around the Bay and beyond
"Call before you come over, I need to shave my ShoCha."
That breathless traipse around Land's End really is about (re)fighting the Battle of the Bulge
All I found in my college dumpster was some stale ciabbatta and empty beer bottles: "Students at Cal State Stanislaus have discovered evidence that documents related to an upcoming speaking engagement by Sarah Palin were shredded and dumped after the university claimed that no public documents existed, a state senator said on Tuesday." Willful destruction follows her everywhere.
Maybe part of that cool $12 million Sarah Palin has reportedly raked in since quitting her governorship is hush money from venues too embarrassed to admit they've booked her.
Shocker: actress actually talented at something other than acting.
And finally, every cat looks better in boots.
Most Commented On
- specifically - July 23, 2014
- Guardian forum on Plan Bay Area draws big, engaged crowd - July 23, 2014
- That would be perfect - July 23, 2014
- Tech companies should look past 'education' - July 23, 2014
- The # 1 SF value - July 23, 2014
- The Goldes-Ruff Fraudcraft Of MPI, Chava Energy LLC, And Aesop I - July 23, 2014
- Oddly it turns out that a - July 23, 2014
- The people who give a shit are those too - July 23, 2014
- Journalist Joe can't do self selection. - July 23, 2014
- ryjPnPRszUs - July 23, 2014