Curiosities, quirks, oddites, and items from around the Bay and beyond
"Call before you come over, I need to shave my ShoCha."
That breathless traipse around Land's End really is about (re)fighting the Battle of the Bulge
All I found in my college dumpster was some stale ciabbatta and empty beer bottles: "Students at Cal State Stanislaus have discovered evidence that documents related to an upcoming speaking engagement by Sarah Palin were shredded and dumped after the university claimed that no public documents existed, a state senator said on Tuesday." Willful destruction follows her everywhere.
Maybe part of that cool $12 million Sarah Palin has reportedly raked in since quitting her governorship is hush money from venues too embarrassed to admit they've booked her.
Shocker: actress actually talented at something other than acting.
And finally, every cat looks better in boots.
Most Commented On
- The Royal Botanic Gardens in London charge about $25. - June 19, 2013
- Xorauguynanuogv - June 19, 2013
- Lamenting Tin Redmond's demise - June 19, 2013
- Come on, give Stephen Buel a chance here. - June 19, 2013
- attracted to the ladies like a heat-seeking missile. - June 19, 2013
- You clearly have never taken a risk. - June 19, 2013
- No, he is correct. Abbreviations are correctly pluralized with - June 19, 2013
- The people who read the articles may still be around some - June 19, 2013
- It's not about money trumping anything. - June 19, 2013
- Got it, Lucretia, that makes sense, and thank you. - June 19, 2013