Curiosities, quirks, oddites, and items from around the Bay and beyond
Get out your Legos: Berkeley Art Museum/PFA is looking for new architectural proposals.
"If I could give back those last five beers, I would do it in a heartbeat. I don't know why I let that girl look at it. That was a total disregard of our phones before hos mantra." McSweeney's imagines Gray Powell's mea culpa to his Apple coworkers.
Rent a Cable Car or an F-Market street car for your next drunken spectacle/flashmob. It's cheaper than you think.
First, the bad news: Gonorrhea, like Nickelback fandom, becoming more incurable, sayeth Science.
Now, the good news: it's hump day!
Most Commented On
- Amoeba - July 11, 2014
- "In addition to levying the - July 11, 2014
- A 'reasonable' cheek swab - July 11, 2014
- Again, I disagree. Once you put information out there then it is - July 11, 2014
- Yes, it is so much more important that you have cheap rent - July 11, 2014
- Greg, you are correct there is no problem if and only if - July 11, 2014
- "Pack it in, pack it out" is - July 11, 2014
- Nope, you have no reasonable expectation of privacy when you - July 11, 2014
- I'll bet a lot of the cans - July 11, 2014
- What about the hundreds of - July 11, 2014