Curiosities, quirks, oddites, and items from around the Bay and beyond
Sarcasm fail at Canada's National Post?
When a Furry marries a Juggalo you get…
It's a bird! It’s a plane! It's Banksy (Again. And this time, it's apparently legit)
Hey, Arizona Governor Jan Brewer: Fuck you very much.
One of this week's Guardian cover stars, Peaches Christ, dishes (as her boy alter-ego, Joshua Grannell) about his new film, All About Evil, and why the Victoria Theater is San Francisco's unsung movie palace.
M.I.A ghost rides Suicide
This is Spinal Tape!
In honor of the Internet's great black hole (aka YouTube) turning five, here is that compilation of the site's 100 greatest hits crammed into just 4 minutes from last year (so, pardon the missing memes).
If you don't feel like sitting through four minutes -- or forever times infinity squared in Internet years -- of wrap-up, here's really what YouTube has meant in the past half-decade:
(It has been viewed 268,000 268,0001 times)
Most Commented On
- one guy? - December 6, 2013
- Has the Marsh actually costed out the same kind of soundproofing - December 6, 2013
- If you invest in their "affordable housing fund" you will get a - December 6, 2013
- The Marsh provides - December 6, 2013
- GPD inhabits some alternative reality. - December 6, 2013
- I wonder if people in Washington DC bemoan the bicycle coalition - December 6, 2013
- Does that include the lobbying by unions and transit advocates? - December 6, 2013
- GPD could not be more wrong - December 6, 2013
- Last I Checked SF Was Still Part Of The United States - December 6, 2013
- Ironic - December 6, 2013