Curiosities, quirks, oddites, and items from around the Bay and beyond
Shocker! San Francisco-based company set to profit off of humans willing to pay for amorous companionship.
I Live Here: SF to live at SomARTS this fall.
Google Maps gets you where you want to go (without going through Arizona).
Which staple city would you rather live in: Ephemicropolis
or The Big Apple?
But even if you're only scarfing down the sprouted wheat bread, you're still gonna die.
And speaking of sadness: "It is such a secret place, the land of tears." -- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Most Commented On
- Remember, I'm agreeing with you - August 1, 2014
- SF progressives labor under paradoxes - August 1, 2014
- In the future we should build density on transit hubs. - August 1, 2014
- The reason is simply. Unless SF progressives can find a villain - August 1, 2014
- What do you have against white male centrists, - August 1, 2014
- Just because you happen to - August 1, 2014
- If only Airbnb would take out - August 1, 2014
- to the American Jew - August 1, 2014
- What's with this endless - August 1, 2014
- I would have preferred CS thru to the waterfront - August 1, 2014