The Black and White Ball: Not just for the city's elite anymore.
The Prop 8 trial could wrap in time for Pride, causing either waves of rainbow-colored jubilation to ripple across the LGBT populace or a massive flashback to the bummer November of '08.
"Just because David Morales Colón is dead doesn't mean he can't also be stylish. According to Primera Hora, the 22-year-old Puerto Rican man was murdered in his San Juan neighborhood last Thursday. As a tribute to the young man, the Marin Funeral Home treated the body and then dressed him up in his typical riding outfit complete with helmet on top of the Honda CBR600 F4 the man's uncle had given to him." (h/t Slog)
Today in local, misguided attempts to legislate the well-being of children: making it illegal for fast food restaurants to pass out toys in kiddie meals.
"Child pornography is great. It is great because politicians understand child pornography. By playing that card, we can get them to act, and start blocking sites. And once they have done that, we can get them to start blocking file sharing sites." (So, people, can we please create an equivalent to Godwin's Law for egregious (mis)uses of "child porn" as a rhetorical trump card?)
Will hearing classic children's books read aloud in the manner of Werner Herzog ever get old? No.
Most Commented On
- Funny, I was sitting at the same cafe - December 19, 2013
- It's sexist to want to get laid? - December 19, 2013
- And the name "Jym" identifies you? - December 19, 2013
- LOL, so if I refute you, I am a troll? - December 19, 2013
- Drunk, sexist and stupid - December 19, 2013
- How bout Nevada ? - December 19, 2013
- Whats the solution to fact - December 19, 2013
- Re: More lives would be saved ... - December 19, 2013
- How sad that you are so very - December 19, 2013
- Re: Bourgeois - December 19, 2013