The lovely ladies from the Lusty Lady will be at Dolores Park on Sun/9 raising money for their SF Pride float. "11am-until we run out of treats, fresh baked ho-cakes made with love," is how one of the Lusty's dancer put it.
"Come get a yummy treat, and while you're at it, buy a cookie!"
She also included two post scripts:
"p.s. Treats made by strippers can cure hangovers, and mend broken hearts."
"P.p.s. Treats made by strippers can lead to drunken love."
Sounds like a yummy event, whichever way you cut it.
Better than sexy? You can have both!
Most Commented On
- They should go to the SF Adult Club Job Fair - July 29, 2014
- Why don't you stop hijacking - July 29, 2014
- this politics will only - July 29, 2014
- Yes, Ed Lee remains wildly popular despite all the envy here. - July 29, 2014
- You could open shelters for 100,000 people - July 29, 2014
- Youth fares -- another Ed Lee victory! - July 29, 2014
- UwncKxiXFYwvgMpdj - July 29, 2014
- Here's your gentrification-eviction-displacement electro theme - July 29, 2014
- Projections - July 29, 2014
- No good deed goes unpunished - July 29, 2014