Curiosities, quirks, oddites, and items from around the Bay and beyond
Don't worry, San Franciscans: Your Internet friends don't hate you and you will be followed once again
Speaking of friends, whatever happened to N.W.A..'s posse?
Me talk pretty one day, indeed. Do you speak Globish? You probably have. And so does the rest of the world.
RIP Ms. Horne
Newsflash! Oversharing online can come back to bite you in the ass: "While participation in social networks is still strong, a survey released last month by the University of California, Berkeley, found that more than half the young adults questioned had become more concerned about privacy than they were five years ago — mirroring the number of people their parent’s age or older with that worry."
This brave, local blogger waited four and a half hours for a bowl of fancy "test ramen" so you wouldn't have to.
Today in corporate sponsorships: Wynnona Judd to shill for Cracker Barrel. I want a pair of the sunglasses. "I love the rocking chairs and I feel really good when I go to Cracker Barrel," she says. Sparkle Winnie! Sparkle!
Most Commented On
- oEWlFRRxKQEBaX - March 11, 2014
- The GOP Rating is Almost Negative - March 10, 2014
- Charlotte Shultz's slush fund - March 10, 2014
- Good Reporting Guardian - March 10, 2014
- Did it ever occur to you that - March 10, 2014
- Did it occur to you that she - March 10, 2014
- Is there a more bourgeois cause than white people's - March 10, 2014
- Was this article written by a - March 10, 2014
- The British did not vote for - March 10, 2014
- Separation of non-orthogonal concerns in software architecture - March 10, 2014