Curiosities, quirks, oddites, and items from around the Bay and beyond
Don't worry, San Franciscans: Your Internet friends don't hate you and you will be followed once again
Speaking of friends, whatever happened to N.W.A..'s posse?
Me talk pretty one day, indeed. Do you speak Globish? You probably have. And so does the rest of the world.
RIP Ms. Horne
Newsflash! Oversharing online can come back to bite you in the ass: "While participation in social networks is still strong, a survey released last month by the University of California, Berkeley, found that more than half the young adults questioned had become more concerned about privacy than they were five years ago — mirroring the number of people their parent’s age or older with that worry."
This brave, local blogger waited four and a half hours for a bowl of fancy "test ramen" so you wouldn't have to.
Today in corporate sponsorships: Wynnona Judd to shill for Cracker Barrel. I want a pair of the sunglasses. "I love the rocking chairs and I feel really good when I go to Cracker Barrel," she says. Sparkle Winnie! Sparkle!
Most Commented On
- Study Medicine (MBBS/ MD/ MS) in India/ Overseas - December 12, 2013
- Why isn't the Department of - December 11, 2013
- "I'm getting tired of trying - December 11, 2013
- Oh there you go again off the - December 11, 2013
- "The internet allows every - December 11, 2013
- Think he means the evergreen - December 11, 2013
- What is "Penthouse Letters?" - December 11, 2013
- Ludicrous! Many "living - December 11, 2013
- it probably raised uncomfortable truths - December 11, 2013
- Really - December 11, 2013