Get out your crayons, pencils, pens and chalk and pretend like you know how to draw for Dr. Sketchy's 2nd annual Cute Girls on Bicycles tonight (5/11). Three lovely SF bike ladies will pose on their favorite pair of wheels while the crowd is free to oogle and sketch for 20 minute intervals. Sweeeeet!
Dr. Sketchy's Anti-Art School is a monthly gig that allows anyone to join in on a night of drinking and drawing. This month's theme coincides with Bike To Work Day-- Thurs/13-- and along with the lovely ladies, the stage will feature four hot rides for participants to express their artistic skills, including a sassy orange mixte from PUBLIC bikes.
The lovely models include bike blogger, Meli Burgueno of BikesAndTheCity, Pelican builder Constance Cavallas and Amanda Lanker, leader of the Pushbike Ladies Ride. No they won't be naked, you dirty fools, but they may sport a sexy helmet, grip gloves, blinkies and a messenger bag, all great objects to test your creative mind. Don't worry if you're not an A+ art student, this event is for sketchers of all abilities-- sexy stick figures on bikes are welcome, too.
Check out this Chick and Bikes blog for some pre-Sketchy's inspiration...www.chicksandbikes.blogspot.com/
Dr. Sketchy's Cute Girls on Bicycles
Tues/11, 7-10pm, $10
111 Minna Gallery
111 Minna, SF
Most Commented On
- At what point, and more - March 12, 2014
- PUT A PICTURE if you want - March 12, 2014
- I'm just asking questions - March 12, 2014
- Taxi Insurance - March 12, 2014
- Good luck SFBG/Ex - screw the Chron if they're doin that - March 12, 2014
- Here's what wouldn't surprise me - March 12, 2014
- The trolls here find even a huge fire a reason to troll here - March 12, 2014
- Aside from the conversation - March 12, 2014
- Concentrate Tech Buses at one Terminus - March 11, 2014
- XxShEytJvwICPveckEj - March 11, 2014