Curiosities, quirks, oddites, and items from around the Bay and beyond
Forget the Double Down: Here's a map of the Bay Area's best fried chicken spots
The privacy-scoffing overlords at Facebook have created a nefarious, new metric to measure the country's emotions: it's called the Gross National Happiness. Unsurprisingly, Americans seem most happy just before Christmas and very unhappy around Tax Day. Don't like no privacy? Try this, maybe soon.
Fry toys: Scientific American picks 169 best illusions
"It's not you, it's me" : An insider explains why your favorite TV show was canceled.
On-street bicycle parking on Valencia now a reality.
RIP Doris Eaton Travis, last of the Ziegfeld Girls
Most Commented On
- XjQKvgZcEqhKG - April 19, 2014
- Life is beautiful. Let's go - April 19, 2014
- XDrcKCEAHuYEFnaEF - April 19, 2014
- Nieto was a nutjob with a gun - April 19, 2014
- The fact that you call the police "scum" shows that you are - April 19, 2014
- So no evidence about this specific case then? - April 19, 2014
- I thought it was a very well-reasoned and informed commentary - April 19, 2014
- MifzLadaGVFAfrHZPyrE - April 19, 2014
- aPrGFUQSglRWYdCVqQEd - April 19, 2014
- emmwJxTNhUldAmR - April 19, 2014