Curiosities, quirks, oddites, and items from around the Bay and beyond
Forget the Double Down: Here's a map of the Bay Area's best fried chicken spots
The privacy-scoffing overlords at Facebook have created a nefarious, new metric to measure the country's emotions: it's called the Gross National Happiness. Unsurprisingly, Americans seem most happy just before Christmas and very unhappy around Tax Day. Don't like no privacy? Try this, maybe soon.
Fry toys: Scientific American picks 169 best illusions
"It's not you, it's me" : An insider explains why your favorite TV show was canceled.
On-street bicycle parking on Valencia now a reality.
RIP Doris Eaton Travis, last of the Ziegfeld Girls
Most Commented On
- If venture capitalists were - March 7, 2014
- Here is what would happen: - March 7, 2014
- Maybe you just banned for long, rambling, opaque, off-topic - March 7, 2014
- Did you donate your speaker's - March 7, 2014
- If cars and pedestrians have to obey the law then it is not - March 7, 2014
- HSR - March 7, 2014
- Victims of Groupthink - March 7, 2014
- It is fascinating to me how - March 7, 2014
- High Stakes Railroad - March 7, 2014
- At least they don't use personal tragedies as cheap shots - March 7, 2014