Curiosities, quirks, oddites, and items from around the Bay and beyond
Today in animals: Former circus lions from Bolivia plan SF stopover before cold chillin' the rest of their days away in sunny San Andreas, crocodile mummies are returned to UC Berkeley, and the American Kennel Club allows mutts (aka "All Americans") to compete in their own category.
Rescue 911 -- not so great from a cell phone.
What better way to fight the war on terror than to discredit your enemy than by leaking a "video" of his supposed child-raping conquests?
So, you wanna build a parklet...
Headline of the day: "'I am a predator' - ruin follows him everywhere"
Most Commented On
- Starting pay for staff is - July 13, 2014
- Jazz hands!! - July 13, 2014
- SF may go through Marin County to bypass CleanPowerSF subversion - July 13, 2014
- Google Glass Explorer opens up on bar fight, privacy - July 13, 2014
- Divisadero's Mini Bar packs maximum impact - July 13, 2014
- Poll says SF loves tech buses, doesn't ask Spanish speakers - July 13, 2014
- th - July 13, 2014
- Jesus Christ - July 13, 2014
- Immigration reform protest snarls downtown SF, 23 arrested - July 13, 2014
- Twitter tax break beneficiary Zendesk launches app to help the - July 13, 2014