Curiosities, quirks, oddites, and items from around the Bay and beyond
Asshole: "I'd do it again"
Another asshole: "A man driving a crossover sport utility vehicle hit four bicyclists in the Mission District and Potrero Hill neighborhoods in a six-minute rampage Wednesday night before crashing the vehicle and running away, San Francisco police said."
Science: All your kittehs belong to the alien virus that makes cats (and the people who love them) do craaaazy things!
Fashion: Handbags, now with less lead.
Environment: BYOB (as in non-single-use bag, not beer) is now California law.
Bummers: RIP Rue McClanahan. Thank you for being a friend (to all the cats):
Most Commented On
- Obsessed much? - December 21, 2013
- Rare Union - December 21, 2013
- Union Local 2850 - December 21, 2013
- The technical term is - December 21, 2013
- He is also the vainest and - December 21, 2013
- So what, they own the - December 21, 2013
- What a callous piece of work you are - December 21, 2013
- But not public bus stops - December 21, 2013
- I was evicted by a tech - December 21, 2013
- Lee's approval is now down to 51% - December 21, 2013