Curiosities, quirks, oddites, and items from around the Bay and beyond
Hope: Keep riding the good ride!
Chow/Assholes: McDonald's hates on Oakland melty cheese establishment.
Brief thought: "One of the more embarrassing and self-indulgent challenges of our time is the task of relearning how to concentrate. The past decade has seen an unparalleled assault on our capacity to fix our minds steadily on anything. To sit still and think, without succumbing to an anxious reach for a machine, has become almost impossible."
Maps/Crime: I have scaled the heights of vandalism but prostitution was a much more perilous climb.
Parenting/LGBT: Lesbian moms rule, haters drool!
WTF: Show about nothing earns $2.7 billion from re-runs.
Diss: "Her skin is revolting and since she does not apply enough makeup even from the front she appears pockmarked. In life her appearance is appalling – a raddled, rash-ridden, freckled, burnt, mottled, bleached and wizened piece of decaying matter."
Most Commented On
- I'm confused by your comment. - July 11, 2014
- rent control is not a subsidy. - July 11, 2014
- The property owners didn't - July 11, 2014
- homes are not your just private property. - July 11, 2014
- be careful, there are lots of landlords who - July 11, 2014
- I partly agree with what you said. but want to add. - July 11, 2014
- sen uk - July 11, 2014
- UC Berkeley drops hyperlocal news website Mission Local - July 11, 2014
- Saw the movie - mewh... - July 10, 2014
- My Name is Erick Wilson..I - July 10, 2014