Curiosities, quirks, oddites, and items from around the Bay and beyond
Hope: Keep riding the good ride!
Chow/Assholes: McDonald's hates on Oakland melty cheese establishment.
Brief thought: "One of the more embarrassing and self-indulgent challenges of our time is the task of relearning how to concentrate. The past decade has seen an unparalleled assault on our capacity to fix our minds steadily on anything. To sit still and think, without succumbing to an anxious reach for a machine, has become almost impossible."
Maps/Crime: I have scaled the heights of vandalism but prostitution was a much more perilous climb.
Parenting/LGBT: Lesbian moms rule, haters drool!
WTF: Show about nothing earns $2.7 billion from re-runs.
Diss: "Her skin is revolting and since she does not apply enough makeup even from the front she appears pockmarked. In life her appearance is appalling – a raddled, rash-ridden, freckled, burnt, mottled, bleached and wizened piece of decaying matter."
Most Commented On
- The Reality is: The Marsh was - December 6, 2013
- All three will continue to exist even if we build a few homes. - December 6, 2013
- Where is your evidence for the assertion that 100% of people - December 6, 2013
- But those are just occasional, right? - December 6, 2013
- LOL, so is the Marsh "hidden" or is it world-renowned? - December 6, 2013
- Note: bikes are private transit even more than car. - December 6, 2013
- 510 food delivery! - December 6, 2013
- If a majority of people in Sf haven't heard of it then any - December 6, 2013
- COME TO THE HEARING - December 6, 2013
- There's no way that a reader - December 6, 2013