Curiosities, quirks, oddites, and items from around the Bay and beyond
Hope: Keep riding the good ride!
Chow/Assholes: McDonald's hates on Oakland melty cheese establishment.
Brief thought: "One of the more embarrassing and self-indulgent challenges of our time is the task of relearning how to concentrate. The past decade has seen an unparalleled assault on our capacity to fix our minds steadily on anything. To sit still and think, without succumbing to an anxious reach for a machine, has become almost impossible."
Maps/Crime: I have scaled the heights of vandalism but prostitution was a much more perilous climb.
Parenting/LGBT: Lesbian moms rule, haters drool!
WTF: Show about nothing earns $2.7 billion from re-runs.
Diss: "Her skin is revolting and since she does not apply enough makeup even from the front she appears pockmarked. In life her appearance is appalling – a raddled, rash-ridden, freckled, burnt, mottled, bleached and wizened piece of decaying matter."
Most Commented On
- Um... Tenant's rights might - July 24, 2014
- FncnUMLWjS - July 24, 2014
- hope you will share so much - July 24, 2014
- Re; - July 24, 2014
- NSA surveillance scandal goes full tilt clown - July 24, 2014
- jMYvwYeYbjltKJ - July 24, 2014
- osKHyQslGcOvSWA - July 24, 2014
- GWBcLSahBpZ - July 23, 2014
- I never said I "studied" it (whatever that means) - July 23, 2014
- Justice is a highly subjective notion - July 23, 2014