Curiosities, quirks, oddites, and items from around the Bay and beyond
The moral imperative of the BP oil spill: Drive 20 percent less.
Former gourmet chocolatier goes vegan.
The crafting potential of the mini bar is limited only by your imagination/liver.
Local punks clean up on Broadway's big night
What makes that children's juice drink so delicious? Lead!
Apple isn't into (male) cartoon nudity or gay sexiness. What prudes.
Wanna be the Greyson Chance of the art world? Then get to work! The Guggenheim is scouting Youtube for the next Ryan Trecartin. How democratic.
Most Commented On
- "Hype" is short for hyperbole, HC. - December 11, 2013
- Hype and hyperbole everywhere - December 11, 2013
- Good point about Levi's shuttles using Muni stops. - December 11, 2013
- Tech companies in SF don't pay taxes? - December 11, 2013
- Phony argument - December 11, 2013
- didn't the SFBg "summit" last summer conclude that SFBG should - December 11, 2013
- hyperbole much? - December 11, 2013
- I didn't say that you were. I said that many are and say so. - December 11, 2013
- His delivery is horrible, but - December 11, 2013
- Yes, what SF needs is another "summit" - December 11, 2013