Fake trend alert! "Ethnic Frensing." Quick! Get it into circulation before Tyra Banks tries to copyright it.
WTF Headline of the day: "Ghoulish cargo of 60 severed heads found at airport."
Couldn't the Chronicle's editors have worked a "crypt keeper" pun into this profile of UC Santa Cruz's resident Grateful Dead scholar?
Fantasy casting the inevitable BP oil spill movie. (But no Kevin Costner???).
Welcome Oakland's newest ursine resident, Pagi.
Is demonstrating part of “The Berkeley Experience?”
Anthony Bourdain on Alice Waters: "I respect her, but … well, that’s comedy gold, let's put it that way …" Amen.
Mission Street Food to try its hand at "Americanized Oriental Food." Bring on the free range Egg foo young!
Stay cool this weekend:
Most Commented On
- You can't eat art - December 4, 2013
- Because only tech workers - December 4, 2013
- You watch the 6 o'clock news? - December 4, 2013
- I never see lycra on a - December 4, 2013
- Is there a correlation between spending money - December 4, 2013
- P-R-O-J-E-C-T-I-O-N - December 4, 2013
- Yawn - December 4, 2013
- There Is No Car Lobby - December 4, 2013
- You seem to have a lot of anger towards those whose lifestyles - December 4, 2013
- I'm not confusing anything. - December 4, 2013