Fake trend alert! "Ethnic Frensing." Quick! Get it into circulation before Tyra Banks tries to copyright it.
WTF Headline of the day: "Ghoulish cargo of 60 severed heads found at airport."
Couldn't the Chronicle's editors have worked a "crypt keeper" pun into this profile of UC Santa Cruz's resident Grateful Dead scholar?
Fantasy casting the inevitable BP oil spill movie. (But no Kevin Costner???).
Welcome Oakland's newest ursine resident, Pagi.
Is demonstrating part of “The Berkeley Experience?”
Anthony Bourdain on Alice Waters: "I respect her, but … well, that’s comedy gold, let's put it that way …" Amen.
Mission Street Food to try its hand at "Americanized Oriental Food." Bring on the free range Egg foo young!
Stay cool this weekend:
Most Commented On
- The Poors - July 28, 2014
- Failed at life? I guess you - July 28, 2014
- What a sickening comment. - July 28, 2014
- Are you suggesting that MTA - July 28, 2014
- You are mistaken - July 28, 2014
- I'm giving Emma credit here for learning from her last error and - July 28, 2014
- Jews who aren't smart enough to become doctors or lawyers - July 28, 2014
- Yes, it's racist to comment on someone's race. - July 28, 2014
- The notion of a "fair" wage is determined not by any one - July 28, 2014
- She demands her right to spend the money of others for no - July 28, 2014