Fake trend alert! "Ethnic Frensing." Quick! Get it into circulation before Tyra Banks tries to copyright it.
WTF Headline of the day: "Ghoulish cargo of 60 severed heads found at airport."
Couldn't the Chronicle's editors have worked a "crypt keeper" pun into this profile of UC Santa Cruz's resident Grateful Dead scholar?
Fantasy casting the inevitable BP oil spill movie. (But no Kevin Costner???).
Welcome Oakland's newest ursine resident, Pagi.
Is demonstrating part of “The Berkeley Experience?”
Anthony Bourdain on Alice Waters: "I respect her, but … well, that’s comedy gold, let's put it that way …" Amen.
Mission Street Food to try its hand at "Americanized Oriental Food." Bring on the free range Egg foo young!
Stay cool this weekend:
Most Commented On
- If crime moves away that is almost as good as crime going away. - March 10, 2014
- Streetsblog views holding - March 10, 2014
- Less crime? - March 10, 2014
- Oh my gosh THANK YOU! You - March 10, 2014
- The "The Trees" by Rush - March 10, 2014
- Never had any need to. - March 10, 2014
- I saw the video and it is - March 10, 2014
- Beautiful voice and I am - March 10, 2014
- Let your loving mother feel very delighted on Mother’s Day - March 10, 2014
- nice post - March 10, 2014