You know it's summer time in the City when the smell of smoky meat wafts up your nostrils and jazzy tunes wind their way down the streets. As the marathon of fairs and festivals continues, where better to spend this weekend than at the North Beach Festival?
There were some amazing chalk artists scratching masterpieces into the asphalt, sweet tunes sung by the lovely Amanda King, sunbathers in Washington Square Park and lots of local vendors hawking their unique wares. Did I mention that the sun came out to play, too? It was a San Francisco wonder.
Most Commented On
- YTXUJeRsFv - July 28, 2014
- I have a good job and I can't - July 28, 2014
- Presidential mission - July 28, 2014
- Good to see SFBG adopting the "charity model" for helping those - July 28, 2014
- Where I was on the day President Kennedy was shot - July 28, 2014
- Best of the Bay 2013: BEST NORTH BEACH FRY BOMB - July 28, 2014
- Ain't nobody who can sing -- or bring the progressive fire -- - July 28, 2014
- whistleblowers - July 28, 2014
- Not a failure, but definitely - July 28, 2014
- Agree, there are too many people in SF now for one very clear - July 28, 2014