The Fairmont Hotel’s storied Venetian Room, a.k.a. the San Francisco club where Tony Bennett first left his heart, has recently re-opened its doors to live music, courtesy of Marilyn Levinson’s Bay Area Cabaret series. Chita Rivera wowed them earlier this month, and this weekend Adam Pascal and Anthony Rapp do their thing, some of which you may have caught last year when they appeared in the touring revival of Rent at the Curran, in the roles they originated of Mark and Roger.
Expect some songs from that Broadway show, as well as Spring Awakening, Aida, Cabaret, and Chess, among other musical offerings in "The Rent Guys – Live."
"The Rent Guys – Live"
Sun/21, 7 p.m., $20-$75
Venetian Room of the Fairmont San Francisco
950 Mason St, SF
Most Commented On
- Nice Post - May 24, 2013
- " You are talking about 36 - May 24, 2013
- Ethnic China - May 24, 2013
- Geller is an unhinged loon. - May 24, 2013
- I see. Your tactic is to - May 24, 2013
- And do you agree that if a - May 24, 2013
- I guess we can count you - May 24, 2013
- The writing is on the wall (on the waterfront, that is) - May 24, 2013
- Street music - May 23, 2013
- Okay. In case you hadn't - May 23, 2013