>>1. (PARTY) HELP FOR JAPAN SF's nightlife community is already pulling out the fundraiser stops for Japan. First up: Thursday night's Good Foot party at SOM, a rad hip-hop and funk-soul affair with special superstar guests Lyrics Born and Trackademics. They're donating a dollar for everyone who comes, so bring your crew and dancing shoes.
>>2. YUM, BUT NO SCRUBDOWN Around Union Square, it’s hard to find upscale dining that isn’t aimed at the hordes of hungry tourists. But for authentic Italian, Fino really is fine – no need to navigate the North Beach girly bars for excellent alfredo or crisp, light veal piccata. The restaurant is in an old Turkish bathhouse – waiters argue over where the pool was, with most agreeing on the kitchen – and the crème brulee is to die for.
>>3. ALL THINGS GREEN (AND VEGAN) In and of itself a halfway admissable reason to have a break in your veganism: your Guinness contains animal products, probably. (Thank fur-stroking Paddy, then, for Jameson.) But to assuage your grief and make sticking to the critter-free lifestyle easier, PETA has assembled a lovely list of recipes for vegan, Irish-inspired savories for St. Patrick's Day – as well as contributions to the fine American tradition of adding green dye to every damn thing.
>>4. ON THE UP AND UP A Bay Area classic that everyone should check out, Stairway Walks in San Francisco, has been updated and just rereleased. 670 stairways? That's a lot of bun-firming.
>>5. FEELIN' SAXY and whisperin' careless!
- tgHUPEceXz - August 20, 2014
- gHeGhFjtipHYKGusOx - August 20, 2014
- FzyeZUSPqTrG - August 20, 2014
- Bill would tax companies with wide CEO-worker pay disparities - August 20, 2014
- mkNknhdOvrnlDEcQc - August 20, 2014
- bIKuyUaxhMbZ - August 20, 2014
- aOuGxWYgxmYVGlz - August 20, 2014
- vHDarynxQxksWqdlaTz - August 20, 2014
- Questions raised by staff cutbacks at the Exploratorium - August 20, 2014
- gYeZRaORbakjVvVxM - August 20, 2014