I don't think I've ever seen anyone so covered in wine so early in the morning. Clearly, neither had cover model Diego's three-year old daughter, who I was hanging with during our photoshoot at Matthew Reamer's studio in the Mission for this week's Beer and Wine special issue.
"Daddy!" She had a good point -- he was standing barefoot in a puddle of wine. Ever the conscientious dad: "Don't worry sweetie, it's grape juice!"
And so on. Diego -- who you can catch spinning reggae, hip-hop, and world around town as DJ Mr. Lucky -- actress Carolyn, and creative-of-all-trades Bayview native Tossie got a chance to experiment with the trajectory of wine last week at our 10 a.m. cover shoot call. That's real morning to be messing around with flying booze, but they'd pro'd out. Even our art director Mirissa got involved, high-kicking and air-punching Diego into the appropriate defensive posture.
Most Commented On
- ryjPnPRszUs - July 23, 2014
- Important topic, sophomoric article - July 23, 2014
- How much would your proposal cost? - July 23, 2014
- GLsPUYWAqi - July 23, 2014
- Jimmy Cliff opening act - July 23, 2014
- The whole "racism against - July 23, 2014
- Clearly, Twitter employs too many Asians - July 23, 2014
- More racism from this soon to - July 23, 2014
- Who gives a shit? - July 23, 2014
- Student protesters file claim against City College and SF - July 23, 2014