A broke ass in our ranks: SFBG Culture Editor Caitlin Donohue honored by Broke Ass Stuart for her insolvency
We here at the Guardian pride ourselves on being populist. That means documenting the latest in the people's protests, and generally being a resources for students, artists, families, anyone in that good old 99 percent. But it's not 100 percent for your benefit, dear readers. SF's not a cheap city to live in. Case in point: Culture Editor Caitlin Donohue's been chosen as Broke Ass Stuart's Broke Ass of the Week.
Kudos, Donohue. Now the whole Internets is aware that you beg quarters off of us for beer.
And thanks for the shout-out. We quote:
I dig working there because it’s locally owned and I am no longer the weirdest person at the office.
In response to Stuart's questionaire (the same queries are posed to each week's Broke Ass) she also covers her favorite dive bar, favorite cheap meal, best thing she ever dropped serious cash on, and what she does when she's hungover.
Most Commented On
- Have you been to 6th Street? - March 8, 2014
- Greg is what I call a checklist liberal. - March 8, 2014
- Greg says he doesnt do - March 8, 2014
- Sounds like a racist viewpoint to me - March 8, 2014
- One more detail. I stayed - March 8, 2014
- marcos, you have responded to his every post - March 8, 2014
- But it was my original post - March 8, 2014
- Siemens is a German company - March 8, 2014
- You keep responding to him, marcos - March 8, 2014
- California is already - March 8, 2014