11.25.11 - 3:40 pm | Mirissa Neff |
GUARDIAN PHOTO BY DAVID BORNFRIEND
We spoke with Derek at Occupy SF on Monday, November 21. He spoke about his Cherokee roots and how he feels like he's been an activist since he was "in the womb." Listen to our interview with Derek after the jump.
Meet more Faces of Occupy here.
Most Commented On
- I'm just asking questions - March 12, 2014
- Taxi Insurance - March 12, 2014
- Good luck SFBG/Ex - screw the Chron if they're doin that - March 12, 2014
- Here's what wouldn't surprise me - March 12, 2014
- The trolls here find even a huge fire a reason to troll here - March 12, 2014
- Aside from the conversation - March 12, 2014
- Concentrate Tech Buses at one Terminus - March 11, 2014
- XxShEytJvwICPveckEj - March 11, 2014
- Smart, huh? - March 11, 2014
- As a retired commercial - March 11, 2014