11.29.11 - 3:55 pm | Mirissa Neff |
photo by David Bornfriend
We spoke with Kelly at Occupy SF on Monday, November 21. Originally from Michigan, she stumbled upon the Occupy camp and has remained for more than a month. Listen to our interview with Kelly after the jump.
Meet more faces of Occupy here.
Most Commented On
- MTA operators earn just shy - July 28, 2014
- Fertility - July 28, 2014
- Politesse - July 28, 2014
- It makes no sense whatsoever - July 28, 2014
- Oakland is a few miles away and half the price - July 28, 2014
- Of course it ran out of money. - July 28, 2014
- My income is competitive to the market for my job and not - July 28, 2014
- Some private sector bus operators earn 30K a year - July 28, 2014
- uppoVFiDwLz - July 28, 2014
- No Wall on the Waterfront wins big, Chiu prevails in Assembly - July 28, 2014