Don’t you wish there was a how-to-guide on how to mix and match patterns properly? How do you really know if that leopard and that floral look good together? There should some kind of chart online you can download that tells you if seesucker pants and a neon T-shirt is an okay fashion combo. Let's just come to terms with it: true style doesn't come from pat answers.
When I stopped Alexandra Haag on 18th Street and Mission, she was wearing a red and black leopard-spotted vintage top and a blue and black tribal-print skirt. For her, mixing and matching is easy. “Just put it on. If it works, it works. If it doesn’t, find something else.” she said.
Simple logic: think less. Brands like Dolce and Gabbana have already embraced this winter trend with its floral print top-leopard print bottom dress. But you don’t have to go to Nordstrom to purchase such an outfit. You probably have the essentials in your closet, say a plaid shirt and paisley pants, or a polka dot blouse and striped leggings.
Remember, there are no rules.
Most Commented On
- ewGqgRNDgnhDz - April 18, 2014
- I always get a laugh - April 18, 2014
- ikJqnIJbvyMdSeQLnpS - April 18, 2014
- Your trollish obsession with me is admirable in its tenacity. - April 18, 2014
- It is slowly happening as they move to Oakland or - April 18, 2014
- If they had not walked off the job, this would not have - April 18, 2014
- Except that there is zero evidence that SFPD acted improperly - April 18, 2014
- conveniently missing out the part where he was waving his - April 18, 2014
- No INNOCENT people were hurt. - April 18, 2014
- You and we are talking about them both. - April 18, 2014