You may have missed the awesome Vagabond Indie Craft Fair this past Saturday in the backyard of Urban Bazaar, but luckily all the great, hecka-local vendors have shops online, so you still have time to snatch up some of their lovely wares for the holidays. And what do they have to offer you, you might ask? Check it out:
>>Dorklandia: Ridiculously cute and absurd, self-proclaimed “goofy little things.” Octopi that are fuzzy and loveable, a just-right gift for that clingy friend of yours.
>>Heathered: Super cool recycled wallets made out of those old vintage things we called the “fast pass.” Plus, ones made of maps, for your always-traveling auntie.
>>Art History Nerd: Edgar Allen Poe pendants and Picasso bracelets. Give one to that library school grad student in your life.
>>Yarrow Jewelry: Elegant dripping copper and crystal necklaces, and delicate pendant earrings. Your lady friend will love anything from this shop!
>>MzCreation: Penguin and giraffe felt hats. Wonderfully weird and so cozy. Your niece wants a panda one.
>>The Enchanted Square: Artist Ruth Tillman didn't take a break and was busy at her stall crocheting cute aviator wool hats and adorable owl coin purses. Your brother will dig the aviator hat (crocheted goggles included).
>>Lady Alamo: Beautiful felt jewelery, plus super hip screen printed tote bags. Umm … I want one!
Most Commented On
- Essentially, yes. Greg probably would not enjoy being - March 7, 2014
- SF certainly needs to lose it's "home for losers" rep and - March 7, 2014
- Equation - March 7, 2014
- I'm not deaf to other people - March 7, 2014
- I am a technology - March 7, 2014
- An emergency 12-month - March 7, 2014
- 20 years is not enough to - March 7, 2014
- Price controls always suppress supply leading to higher prices - March 7, 2014
- Too many people make money from rent control for it to go away - March 7, 2014
- REPEAL RENT CONTROL - March 7, 2014