Continuing the countdown of 11th hour gifts, here's a locally-made Mission-centric guidebook that clocks in well under $10...
MISSION LOC@L: Mission Loc@l's guidebook lives up to the neighborhood news site's name: their pocket-sized collection of various Missionites' (from grade-schoolers to aging boho poets) favorite places in the 'hood could open the eyes of the most seasoned South Van Ness dweller to hidden gems amidst the murals and taco shops.
Available in various SF locations. Order online at www.missionlocal.org
For more last-minute gift ideas check out the Guardian's Holiday Guide.
Most Commented On
- My point is clear - May 19, 2013
- Depends on who you are I guess - May 19, 2013
- You're in good company - May 19, 2013
- Xorauguynajkmzi - May 19, 2013
- I've come around to nothing. A job offer is a good thing and, - May 19, 2013
- I help provide illegals with income, and am proud of that. - May 19, 2013
- Progressives have developed a sad habit of being anti-Asian in - May 19, 2013
- material research - May 19, 2013
- Did you factor in this area of the equation - May 19, 2013
- So you exploit illegals while - May 19, 2013