Continuing the countdown of 11th hour gifts, here's a locally-made Mission-centric guidebook that clocks in well under $10...
MISSION LOC@L: Mission Loc@l's guidebook lives up to the neighborhood news site's name: their pocket-sized collection of various Missionites' (from grade-schoolers to aging boho poets) favorite places in the 'hood could open the eyes of the most seasoned South Van Ness dweller to hidden gems amidst the murals and taco shops.
Available in various SF locations. Order online at www.missionlocal.org
For more last-minute gift ideas check out the Guardian's Holiday Guide.
Most Commented On
- VOTE NO on all the phony money heists! - March 17, 2014
- Incorrect On All Three Points - March 17, 2014
- So in other words you have no - March 17, 2014
- Alcohol helps everyone get laid, and the species to propagate. - March 17, 2014
- It's easy to see why you need - March 17, 2014
- Exactly. - March 17, 2014
- I've seen words like "sharks", "hogs", "snakes", "vultures" and - March 17, 2014
- Enough animosity to have a commonly accepted - March 17, 2014
- exactly - March 17, 2014
- True, and in fact the word "progressive" itself us devoid of any - March 17, 2014