Got loved ones in need of more green? Here's a last-minute gift idea that's sure to provide them with a respite from the concrete jungle...
MISSION STATEMENT: One of the three owners of this well-turned-out Mission boutique crafts these "air plants" in bulbous aquarium bowls. Rocks, sand, moss, and greenery coexist peacefully within the bowels of the terrariums – the perfect window sill companion for your buddy who longs for more nature in their life.
3458 18th St., SF (415) 244-7457, www.missionstatementsf.com
For more last-minute gift ideas check out the Guardian's Holiday Guide.
Most Commented On
- Wrongfully terminated Oakland Airport workers still fighting to - December 8, 2013
- HUMOR AND ANGER - December 8, 2013
- Ellis evictions provide what is probably the only affordable - December 8, 2013
- ELLIS ACT PROUDLY !!! Don’t - December 8, 2013
- These gadgets/smartphones - December 8, 2013
- What addiction to smart phone - December 8, 2013
- Addicted to your smartphone? - December 8, 2013
- You can infer the quality of the units from the plans - December 8, 2013
- I'm not asking the Marsh to go. I am asking them to practice - December 8, 2013
- wtf - December 8, 2013