Got loved ones in need of more green? Here's a last-minute gift idea that's sure to provide them with a respite from the concrete jungle...
MISSION STATEMENT: One of the three owners of this well-turned-out Mission boutique crafts these "air plants" in bulbous aquarium bowls. Rocks, sand, moss, and greenery coexist peacefully within the bowels of the terrariums – the perfect window sill companion for your buddy who longs for more nature in their life.
3458 18th St., SF (415) 244-7457, www.missionstatementsf.com
For more last-minute gift ideas check out the Guardian's Holiday Guide.
Most Commented On
- A Point for Emma - July 25, 2014
- I fear the lady doth protesteth too much. - July 25, 2014
- On The Ropes - July 25, 2014
- DPR reports to the mayor so if you don't like them then - July 25, 2014
- It's stunning to me that anyone would give a crap either way. - July 25, 2014
- vECRGdoeQlWCcot - July 25, 2014
- Yes, the whole world uses artificial turf - July 25, 2014
- IIRC, that was actually juliacarriew who tweeted that - July 25, 2014
- I play soccer 3 times a week. - July 25, 2014
- Hello, i am Marian Hawkins - July 25, 2014