For this week's Winter Looks issue, we rounded up some of the Bay's hautest dressers to show us how to step out right when the weather's wrong
We've been big fans of Hayes Valley boutique Welcome Stranger for awhile now. There's something crisp, yet real comfortable about the shop's selection of flannels, jeans, and leather bags -- this is the place for San Francisco's urban cowboys. Store manager Justin Hagar was good enough to pose for us in the store's winter best.
"The jacket makes sense for rainy weather because it's waxed," he told us at the Guardian cover shoot. Well-dressed and smart?
Welcome Stranger “Waxed Safari Jacket,” Life After Denim “Lineage Crew” sweater in Flax/Midnight, Gant “New Haven Chambray Button Down Shirt” in Chambray, General Assembly “Original Pant” in Navy (all available at Welcome Stranger)
Norse Projects “Anton Wool Shirt,” Barbour “Down Wax Gilet Vest,” Velour “Adan Chino,” Eastland “Sherman Boots,” Miansai “Beacon Leather Bracelet,” thrift store corduroy hat (all available at Welcome Stranger)
Most Commented On
- Yes, similar comments were made about Emma's piece on - July 23, 2014
- No Wall on the Waterfront wins big, Chiu prevails in Assembly - July 23, 2014
- cjdoaXCjIQqACmte - July 23, 2014
- you point out. - July 23, 2014
- Dr Eke Chukwu Is THE GREAT SPELL CASTER SOMEONE CAN EVER TRUST - July 23, 2014
- Blurry portrait - July 23, 2014
- custody - July 23, 2014
- Tablehopping: new Asian treats, Blue Plate score, Cochon 555 - July 23, 2014
- The racial stereotype looks like it was an after-thought. - July 23, 2014
- Insurance Commissioner to CPUC: Tech "rideshare" companies must - July 23, 2014