For this week's Winter Looks issue, we rounded up some of the Bay's hautest dressers to show us how to step out right when the weather's wrong
We've been big fans of Hayes Valley boutique Welcome Stranger for awhile now. There's something crisp, yet real comfortable about the shop's selection of flannels, jeans, and leather bags -- this is the place for San Francisco's urban cowboys. Store manager Justin Hagar was good enough to pose for us in the store's winter best.
"The jacket makes sense for rainy weather because it's waxed," he told us at the Guardian cover shoot. Well-dressed and smart?
Welcome Stranger “Waxed Safari Jacket,” Life After Denim “Lineage Crew” sweater in Flax/Midnight, Gant “New Haven Chambray Button Down Shirt” in Chambray, General Assembly “Original Pant” in Navy (all available at Welcome Stranger)
Norse Projects “Anton Wool Shirt,” Barbour “Down Wax Gilet Vest,” Velour “Adan Chino,” Eastland “Sherman Boots,” Miansai “Beacon Leather Bracelet,” thrift store corduroy hat (all available at Welcome Stranger)
Most Commented On
- A hollowpoint will definitely - June 20, 2013
- Big Talker: Your impotent - June 20, 2013
- Arrogant prick. - June 20, 2013
- Fuck the yupster invasion. - June 20, 2013
- I'm done with this paper. Tim didn't "resign". - June 20, 2013
- Get fucked. - June 20, 2013
- Was Bruce part of the - June 20, 2013
- H Brown with Chris Daly - June 19, 2013
- Oops! I accidentally - June 19, 2013
- A Tremendous Loss For Journalism - June 19, 2013