This week's Guardian cover was illustrated by Eric Drooker. Drooker is best known for creating amazing paintings that have graced many a New Yorker cover and for the fact that he designed the illustrations used in the recent film adaptation of Allen Ginsberg's HOWL.
The illustrator is also an outspoken supporter of all things OCCUPY. He's designed several posters for the movement and we were beyond pleased to have him capture our thoughts on how to take back the country. Have a look through some recent illustrations that he's done for the cause, including one that promotes tomorrow's Occupy Wall Street West protests...
Most Commented On
- What damage does the Hetch Hetchy dam cause now? - July 23, 2014
- I really don't understand - July 23, 2014
- It's really about make it - July 23, 2014
- thank you dr sule - July 23, 2014
- Keep the dam - July 23, 2014
- MUNI workers need raises - NOW - July 23, 2014
- Do they have the right to target civilians, Greg? - July 23, 2014
- Balance - July 23, 2014
- In addition to being dumb - July 23, 2014
- Restoring Hetch Hetchy Valley: A New Approach - July 23, 2014