Shot in the Pacific Northwest and featured on the cover of the Guardian's Green Issue this week, David Hall's 'Beneath Cold Seas' is the first photographic book to show the colorful and exotic sea life of North America's cold waters.
Hall spent 15 years diving in British Columbia to gather the images and as he explains in this week's issue the animals depicted in the book can also be found by our NorCal shores because they "don't recognize international borders." We were only able to fit a few images into the print edition so here are some more for you to feast your eyes upon. Dive in and go to www.beneathcoldseas.com for more.
Most Commented On
- yUomWWJqsFXwS - July 25, 2014
- Local journalists starting to catch onto Airbnb's subversion of - July 25, 2014
- My stars! - July 25, 2014
- Very Good Site - July 25, 2014
- Reading Comprehension Much? - July 24, 2014
- Damn The TL Is Wealthy - July 24, 2014
- no more freebies - July 24, 2014
- Prove It! - July 24, 2014
- SccEkXlzhYna - July 24, 2014
- jQzeuXpmpHkJZ - July 24, 2014