Shot in the Pacific Northwest and featured on the cover of the Guardian's Green Issue this week, David Hall's 'Beneath Cold Seas' is the first photographic book to show the colorful and exotic sea life of North America's cold waters.
Hall spent 15 years diving in British Columbia to gather the images and as he explains in this week's issue the animals depicted in the book can also be found by our NorCal shores because they "don't recognize international borders." We were only able to fit a few images into the print edition so here are some more for you to feast your eyes upon. Dive in and go to www.beneathcoldseas.com for more.
Most Commented On
- Wrong, Marcos, when white male tech workers like you buy up - December 12, 2013
- You speak of gay men like you - December 12, 2013
- Since when are CEOs and - December 12, 2013
- As they see fit - December 12, 2013
- what exactly do you mean by - December 12, 2013
- There are probably more - December 12, 2013
- What is offensive is the suggestion - December 12, 2013
- Xmas is coming - December 12, 2013
- Aspen Outreach - December 12, 2013
- WRONG SOLUTION - December 12, 2013