Shot in the Pacific Northwest and featured on the cover of the Guardian's Green Issue this week, David Hall's 'Beneath Cold Seas' is the first photographic book to show the colorful and exotic sea life of North America's cold waters.
Hall spent 15 years diving in British Columbia to gather the images and as he explains in this week's issue the animals depicted in the book can also be found by our NorCal shores because they "don't recognize international borders." We were only able to fit a few images into the print edition so here are some more for you to feast your eyes upon. Dive in and go to www.beneathcoldseas.com for more.
Most Commented On
- It's all about the city's - April 23, 2014
- How does it show? - April 23, 2014
- Where does he say that? And - April 23, 2014
- Sorry they hurt your feelings - April 23, 2014
- Mmm.. good to be here in your - April 23, 2014
- I still see balance there - April 23, 2014
- Maybe but many of the Sunday meters supporters came across - April 23, 2014
- The problem is - April 23, 2014
- Loving clean air and the - April 23, 2014
- Interpreter, not translator. - April 23, 2014