Shot in the Pacific Northwest and featured on the cover of the Guardian's Green Issue this week, David Hall's 'Beneath Cold Seas' is the first photographic book to show the colorful and exotic sea life of North America's cold waters.
Hall spent 15 years diving in British Columbia to gather the images and as he explains in this week's issue the animals depicted in the book can also be found by our NorCal shores because they "don't recognize international borders." We were only able to fit a few images into the print edition so here are some more for you to feast your eyes upon. Dive in and go to www.beneathcoldseas.com for more.
Most Commented On
- My Name is johnson Wilson..I - April 19, 2014
- the spell caster that bring smile and happiness back to my life - April 19, 2014
- MAdVUotOhumff - April 19, 2014
- You are welcome to the Laco - April 19, 2014
- Many Many People Are Angry? - April 19, 2014
- Poor People Ride The Bus - April 19, 2014
- a spell caster who brought my ex husband back to me - April 19, 2014
- kNOhlrWhrqLncB - April 19, 2014
- Thank you Doctor - April 19, 2014
- vhiHZMWFxwtcMxljhSLZ - April 19, 2014