Our bi-yearly Feast food and drink magazine hit newsstands today, so strap up your sneaks and step out because you have a lot of dining around to do. Marke B. went on a tapas tour of the city's sabrosos Spanish spots, Virginia Miller did a neat breakdown (sauce-by-sauce, no less!) of authentic Southern barbecue spots in the Bay Area, and surprising spring cocktail trends. Emily Savage makes it easy for limited-diet types with her exploration of tasty vegan and gluten-free dishes, and I took advantage of flu season to discover the many styles of the city's tea houses. And special web-only bonus: Ali Lane gets bowled over by the best dishes... in bowls.
And click here to see the mag in all its printed glory. And bon appetit, of course.
Most Commented On
- I don't blame a guy for wanting to keep his job. - June 19, 2013
- Wish you well with your causes but you need to up your game - June 19, 2013
- Since when were "Guest" and "anon" multiple names? - June 19, 2013
- Redmond's more fundamental error was to trust government when - June 19, 2013
- LOL, you think every "Guest" here is just one person? - June 19, 2013
- At least you have now learned the difference between quotes and - June 19, 2013
- Just because another ideology is more popular with the people - June 19, 2013
- And since when is a incessant - June 19, 2013
- I guess - June 19, 2013
- Apostrophes again. - June 19, 2013