Valencia Street launched its monthly Sunday Streets pilot program this past weekend -- several blocks of the street will be blocked off on the first Sunday of the month for the next four months, in order to see if similar programs might work across the city. Photographer Ariel Soto-Suver of Street Threads photo (and book!) fame was on the scene to snap the looks. We'll be presenting her selections here all week.
Today's Look: Jonieann, Mission Sunday Streets
Tell us about your look: "I wear whatever is cheap at thrift stores."
Most Commented On
- VOTE NO on all the phony money heists! - March 17, 2014
- Incorrect On All Three Points - March 17, 2014
- So in other words you have no - March 17, 2014
- Alcohol helps everyone get laid, and the species to propagate. - March 17, 2014
- It's easy to see why you need - March 17, 2014
- Exactly. - March 17, 2014
- I've seen words like "sharks", "hogs", "snakes", "vultures" and - March 17, 2014
- Enough animosity to have a commonly accepted - March 17, 2014
- exactly - March 17, 2014
- True, and in fact the word "progressive" itself us devoid of any - March 17, 2014