Guardian street fashion photog Ariel Soto-Suver was on the scene at Bayview Opera House's Saturday summer concert series. The al fresco community fete was packed with rows of organic kale and college prep tutors -- but also fashion. Read on for braided Renee's style philosophy -- and check out Soto-Suver's shots of Elwood from earlier this week.
Today's look: Renee, Third Street and Palou
Tell us about your look: "I love to dress and I love designer clothes."
Most Commented On
- The numbers alone are misleading because they do not allow - March 9, 2014
- The problem with private - March 9, 2014
- So Greg admits that SF is full of people who cannot function - March 9, 2014
- Look at it this way, Snoozers - March 9, 2014
- The issue isn't whether poetry is worthwhile but rather why - March 9, 2014
- So you're saying marcos is just like a driver? - March 9, 2014
- Class based envy politics doesn't sit well with most voters - March 9, 2014
- When you cannot defeat an opponent then - March 9, 2014
- oBaVKmYrxmf - March 9, 2014
- Another new to town progressive. - March 9, 2014