Ariel Soto-Suver was strolling Sunday Streets in the Mission -- its home every first Sunday this summer, did you hear? -- when she happened across some perfect examples of SF summer weekend chic.
Today's look: Farnoosh, Mission Sunday Streets
Tell us about your look: "I got this dress in NYC with a gift certificate from my boyfriend's mom."
Most Commented On
- Of course, yes! I just gave you a link...did you follow it? - May 22, 2013
- So if it's OK for Apple to avoid taxes because it is legal - May 22, 2013
- Can't have the niggers be uppity, - May 22, 2013
- Just to try answering your question, JAW - May 22, 2013
- Thanks for the compliment but I am - May 22, 2013
- Yep, we've had rent control for 34 years and rents are now at - May 22, 2013
- Save taxes? - May 22, 2013
- Can you give an example of someone "threatened" by SFBG? - May 22, 2013
- SCOTUS decides how to interpret the Constitution and that - May 22, 2013
- Yep, the left in SF are always fighting each other. - May 22, 2013