Ariel Soto-Suver was strolling Sunday Streets in the Mission -- its home every first Sunday this summer, did you hear? -- when she happened across some perfect examples of SF summer weekend chic.
Today's look: Ed, Mission Sunday Streets
Tell us about your look: "This is my costume for a flash mob I did this morning with my yoga studio."
Most Commented On
- I'm giving Emma credit here for learning from her last error and - July 28, 2014
- Jews who aren't smart enough to become doctors or lawyers - July 28, 2014
- Yes, it's racist to comment on someone's race. - July 28, 2014
- The notion of a "fair" wage is determined not by any one - July 28, 2014
- She demands her right to spend the money of others for no - July 28, 2014
- MTA operators earn just shy - July 28, 2014
- Fertility - July 28, 2014
- Politesse - July 28, 2014
- It makes no sense whatsoever - July 28, 2014
- Oakland is a few miles away and half the price - July 28, 2014