**AN EARLY VERSION OF THE DINNER FLYER SAID AUGUST ON IT -- THIS IS INDEED HAPPENING IN SEPTEMBER!**
Pleasurable it is, to announce the announcement of Hella Vegan Eats occupying Dear Mom (2700 16th St., SF. (415) 625-3362)'s rotating pop-up kitchen spot this Sat/1. Our Street Food Festival favorites will be whipping up deep-fried butternut squash pizza nuggets (our words, not theirs), an old-fashioned doughnut stuffed with beet burger, green curry coconut rice tamales, and more from 6pm-1am. Plus, animal product-free cupcakes from West Oakland's Fat Bottom Bakery.
And, brunch! The same day, 11:30am-5pm (feel free to sleep in, see) for a menu including vegan french toast with coconut "bacon," fried banana, strawberry, and maple-peanut butter syrup. Also: mini-burritos. It's not all vegan, but Mission Mission wants you to know that Dear Mom is in the middle of a veritable Pop-Up Jubilee.
The ladies are raising funds for a food truck, too. Check out their cute video:
Most Commented On
- True, but the problem is ever worse than that since some - May 18, 2013
- The issue isn't whether a worker is illegal but - May 18, 2013
- Offering up a verbal taxonomy is hardly hate speech. - May 18, 2013
- Oh? - May 18, 2013
- Share a cab - May 18, 2013
- Winograd went on to leave the Dem party - May 18, 2013
- Some more analysis of the SF recycling boondoggle - May 18, 2013
- How do we know what laws to obey? - May 18, 2013
- The law doesn't support that interpretation. - May 18, 2013
- "Death wish"? Crazy. I've been subjected to actual death wishes - May 18, 2013