Shots by Bowerbird Photography
Models and mannequins started to blend together. Downtown SF was abuzz with fashion frenzy on Thursday for Fashion's Night Out -- a multi-store extravaganza taking place in urban areas across the country.
The streets were filled with wonderfully-outfitted fashionistas and all the fancy department stores were filled with up-do stations, makeover fun, nibbles, and bubbly -- and even a little local indie love. Holy Stitch, a custom denim/hem and repair company who “assists denim lovers of the most passionate and exacting breed,” and was on location to bedazzle shoppers' jeans, as part of a pop-up fashion shop curated by the Bold Italic at Macy's.
There were also iPad portrait sketches and fall lines on display by SF fashion students, including the chunky and luxurious sweaters by Jeanette Au. Fun for all those with a love for fashion!
Most Commented On
- Any half-decent report would explain WHY this guy is being - March 11, 2014
- You would be delayed for far longer by all the extra cars there - March 11, 2014
- Yeah - the battle over corporate shuttles is over - March 11, 2014
- In today's housing news: - March 11, 2014
- Me, me, me, me, me - March 11, 2014
- And they are so biased and bigoted that they are not even - March 11, 2014
- From a fiscal-conservative, Republican -- I agree with you. - March 11, 2014
- "The vaunted Google Bus pilot - March 11, 2014
- Last name? Address? Phone number? - March 11, 2014
- No, I don't work for PUC and I think that Marzia is as useless - March 11, 2014