Shots by Bowerbird Photography
Models and mannequins started to blend together. Downtown SF was abuzz with fashion frenzy on Thursday for Fashion's Night Out -- a multi-store extravaganza taking place in urban areas across the country.
The streets were filled with wonderfully-outfitted fashionistas and all the fancy department stores were filled with up-do stations, makeover fun, nibbles, and bubbly -- and even a little local indie love. Holy Stitch, a custom denim/hem and repair company who “assists denim lovers of the most passionate and exacting breed,” and was on location to bedazzle shoppers' jeans, as part of a pop-up fashion shop curated by the Bold Italic at Macy's.
There were also iPad portrait sketches and fall lines on display by SF fashion students, including the chunky and luxurious sweaters by Jeanette Au. Fun for all those with a love for fashion!
Most Commented On
- Live Review: My Bloody Valentine’s SF show feels like - July 31, 2014
- Guest is on the money - July 31, 2014
- tcTYGeyRdjlOsJzZJFnl - July 31, 2014
- Natural Areas and Playgrounds in SF - July 31, 2014
- Natural - July 31, 2014
- Do "nice young men" overdo gang signs? - July 31, 2014
- Paul, it's touching that you see Emma as weak and needing to be - July 31, 2014
- Wow guys - July 31, 2014
- I've been working for 25 years and I've never seen an - July 31, 2014
- IEFEMWGNLLl - July 31, 2014