Shots by Bowerbird Photography
Models and mannequins started to blend together. Downtown SF was abuzz with fashion frenzy on Thursday for Fashion's Night Out -- a multi-store extravaganza taking place in urban areas across the country.
The streets were filled with wonderfully-outfitted fashionistas and all the fancy department stores were filled with up-do stations, makeover fun, nibbles, and bubbly -- and even a little local indie love. Holy Stitch, a custom denim/hem and repair company who “assists denim lovers of the most passionate and exacting breed,” and was on location to bedazzle shoppers' jeans, as part of a pop-up fashion shop curated by the Bold Italic at Macy's.
There were also iPad portrait sketches and fall lines on display by SF fashion students, including the chunky and luxurious sweaters by Jeanette Au. Fun for all those with a love for fashion!
Most Commented On
- Do you even know what these words mean? - June 18, 2013
- Speak for yourself - June 18, 2013
- Lucretia is eternal - June 18, 2013
- JAW: Part II even better than Part I - June 18, 2013
- So, so, so much wrong here - June 18, 2013
- My thoughts exactly. What a - June 18, 2013
- I'll miss the Guardian, it - June 18, 2013
- Steve has job-retention worries - June 18, 2013
- No kidding - June 18, 2013
- Please be more specific if you even capable of such. - June 18, 2013