Every Thursday evening, 6pm-8:45, is half-price admission to the museum (thats when all the cool people go). Now, throw in the gorgeous rooftop sculpture garden, complimentary wine from local vintners Bluxome Street Winery, and wild popup drag performances from three of the queens from our Tastes of Cindy photospread.
All this plus full access to the Cindy show itself and the rest of the mueum? You're Sherman me! Full info after the jump:
Toast the final days of Cindy Sherman at SFMOMA (closing Oct 8) with a fabulous evening on SFMOMA's Rooftop presented by the San Francisco Bay Guardian!
Come check out pop-up drag performances by Lil' Miss Hot Mess, Boychild, and Ladybear -- artists who re-created works by Cindy Sherman for the SF Bay Guardian's fantastic piece, "Tastes of Cindy."
Guests are encouraged to bring cameras and be inspired to create their own photographs. There will be a cash bar + complimentary wine from Bluxome Winery.
This is the perfect opportunity to catch Cindy Sherman's blockbuster retrospective at SFMOMA before it closes. Don't forget to invite your friends!
This event is FREE with half-priced Thursday evening admission! All ages are encouraged to attend
"A TOAST TO CINDY SHERMAN"
Thu/27, 6pm-8:45pm, free with half-price admission to museum
151 Third St., SF
Most Commented On
- thats great - December 12, 2013
- Discover how to make money - December 12, 2013
- Essay writing help - December 12, 2013
- There She Goes Again" to - December 12, 2013
- Drive jacket - December 12, 2013
- Study Medicine (MBBS/ MD/ MS) in India/ Overseas - December 12, 2013
- Why isn't the Department of - December 11, 2013
- "I'm getting tired of trying - December 11, 2013
- Oh there you go again off the - December 11, 2013
- "The internet allows every - December 11, 2013