Party's over, people. After my cover story hit newsstands today, and my ruse of buying a truckload of manufactured Twitter followers from Intertwitter had been exposed, the blue bird busted up the party with digital billy clubs and a grim sense of humor. Yes, she's back to non-celebrity status after our mid-Market neighbor stripped my profile stats at some point this morning. How will life ever be the same after one has tasted the sweet nectar of having 3,000 followers? Hey, at least we know the tech community is reading our newspaper. And now I have one more thing in common with Beyonce.
UPDATE: The bastards suspended Candra "Racist Bot" Obrien (@candraobrien). We were working with her on her bigotry! Actually, maybe that part was a good idea.
Most Commented On
- The revolution won't be a tea party - December 21, 2013
- Just like you guys all think a few casualties are a small price - December 21, 2013
- Regarding the broken window - December 21, 2013
- The SFBG thinks a few casualties are a small price to pay - December 20, 2013
- Progressives are a cross between underdog and Pussy riot - December 20, 2013
- The Google bus in West - December 20, 2013
- You're right, silly me. - December 20, 2013
- Nope, not invincible but Ed Lee is in a good position. - December 20, 2013
- Google should have burst already. - December 20, 2013
- You know what this reminds me of? - December 20, 2013