By Tim Redmond
At City Hall
Well, with a little over 10 percent of the precincts counted, the numbers don't look good for Janet Reilly. After you back out the absentees, the election-day votes are running 59 percent in favor of Fiona Ma. Things will have to change pretty quick for Reilly to have a chance at all.
It appears at this point that the high-powered, well-funded negative attack ads have taken their toll.
Most Commented On
- hey hey - June 19, 2013
- Any chance we can lose this insane obsession with PG&E now? - June 19, 2013
- That's a new argument - June 19, 2013
- Thanks for that, Stephen, and that makes perfect sense. - June 19, 2013
- Vogt's just missed going to prison in Canada - June 19, 2013
- Heh, Chrome quotes the Bard and marcos quotes some 80's band. - June 19, 2013
- The assumption has to be an informed consensus of the two. - June 19, 2013
- I didn't think it was - June 19, 2013
- Dem bitches don't do kulcher, methinks. - June 19, 2013
- New Order was always such a - June 19, 2013