By Tim Redmond
At City Hall
OK, we can now fairly safely project most of the local races. Leland Yee is way ahead in SF, and trailing only slightly in San Mateo, so Yee will be our next state senator. Janet Reilly isn't looking good at all, so we may be facing Assemblymember Fiona Ma (ick, I'm voting for the Green Party candidate, Barry Hermanson).
On the props:
Prop. A, the violence-prevention measure, is coming up fast, winning the election-day vote by 51 percent, and will almost certainly prevail.
Prop. B, the eviction-disclosure measure, is a winner.
Prop. C, the Transbay Terminal governance plan, is toast.
Prop. D, the Laguna Honda measure, is burnt toast.
We will be back shortly with the county central committee.
Most Commented On
- So Google glasses are BAD and - April 16, 2014
- Exactly. It must have a - April 16, 2014
- The Best Spell caster... Thanks to Prophet Ibu - April 16, 2014
- EsqGxhaSFO - April 16, 2014
- uSDPPdssFIKHP - April 16, 2014
- Stop puffing the ganja and - April 15, 2014
- Subsidized bus riders - April 15, 2014
- The name is Benito - April 15, 2014
- how i got my soulmate back - April 15, 2014
- I HATE DAVID CAMPOS!!!!!!!!!! - April 15, 2014