By Tim Redmond
At City Hall
OK, we can now fairly safely project most of the local races. Leland Yee is way ahead in SF, and trailing only slightly in San Mateo, so Yee will be our next state senator. Janet Reilly isn't looking good at all, so we may be facing Assemblymember Fiona Ma (ick, I'm voting for the Green Party candidate, Barry Hermanson).
On the props:
Prop. A, the violence-prevention measure, is coming up fast, winning the election-day vote by 51 percent, and will almost certainly prevail.
Prop. B, the eviction-disclosure measure, is a winner.
Prop. C, the Transbay Terminal governance plan, is toast.
Prop. D, the Laguna Honda measure, is burnt toast.
We will be back shortly with the county central committee.
Most Commented On
- What's your point? - May 18, 2013
- The thing is in this - May 18, 2013
- Texas has a more dynamic economy and less taxes and - May 18, 2013
- Nope, every employer will take the cheapest worker of the - May 18, 2013
- More jobless is not incompatible with a good economy. - May 18, 2013
- It's not harassment unless you think that every aspect of - May 18, 2013
- Astute onservations. SFBg is an uneasy mix of two SF trends. - May 18, 2013
- Your not giving anything to anyone. - May 18, 2013
- For your search engine: - May 18, 2013
- So as a public service, - May 18, 2013