By Tim Redmond
I don't really know where this comes from; do people have nothing better to do than whine about their neighbors? But I know that in neighbhorhoods like Chinatown, North Beach and yeah, Bernal Heights, where I live, it's going to be tough on some people who have neither garages nor alleys and could be asked to stick their trash cans in the front hall.
But I have an answer: Paint them wild colors, and call them public art.
Most Commented On
- You sleep better because you have more money - May 19, 2013
- The analogy holds. - May 19, 2013
- Noam Chomsky does not require Faux News as a counterbalance. - May 19, 2013
- "con-whacker"; nice. - May 19, 2013
- Xorauguynaetcvh - May 19, 2013
- The same question could be asked of you. - May 19, 2013
- You have a problem with people sending money - May 19, 2013
- SF RE prices are up 30% in the last year. - May 19, 2013
- Bad analogy. Slaves were not paid. - May 19, 2013
- Employment is a contract between consenting adults - May 19, 2013