By Tim Redmond
I don't really know where this comes from; do people have nothing better to do than whine about their neighbors? But I know that in neighbhorhoods like Chinatown, North Beach and yeah, Bernal Heights, where I live, it's going to be tough on some people who have neither garages nor alleys and could be asked to stick their trash cans in the front hall.
But I have an answer: Paint them wild colors, and call them public art.
Most Commented On
- Drop a house - July 22, 2014
- Uber’s secret, “proprietary” insurance policy leaked - July 22, 2014
- Airbnb makes small admission on tax issue, saying its hosts - July 22, 2014
- Video Premiere: Dangermaker's "The Light" - July 22, 2014
- Fall forward - July 22, 2014
- Supes to vote on Avalos' "Let's Elect Our Elected Officials" - July 22, 2014
- Gorgeousness unbound - July 22, 2014
- San Franciscans could make death penalty ruling stick - July 22, 2014
- Insurance Commissioner to CPUC: Tech "rideshare" companies must - July 22, 2014
- Blurry portrait - July 22, 2014