By Tim Redmond
This lovely little gem dropped Friday afternoon, just before the Labor Day weekend, when much of hte nation was't paying attention: The Pentagon is looking for bidders on a $20 million contract to monitor news media coverage of Iraq I could save the generals and admirials some money:
Get a clue, folks. The once-fawning news media is turning strong against the war.
You can make the check out to me.
Most Commented On
- What a callous piece of work you are - December 21, 2013
- But not public bus stops - December 21, 2013
- I was evicted by a tech - December 21, 2013
- Lee's approval is now down to 51% - December 21, 2013
- Protests come with living in San Francisco - December 21, 2013
- Hard to be sympathetic - December 21, 2013
- Nobody's asking for that - December 21, 2013
- I'd be worried if I were the tech bosses - December 21, 2013
- It's foreign investors. - December 21, 2013
- Your argument would have more credibility - December 21, 2013