By Tim Redmond
Well, not exactly -- but a fascinating and incredibly detailed analysis of Dufty's voting record, put together by Michael Poremeba in BeyondChron, indicates that he's far more conservative than his district.
And while I'm on ol' BC: I've had a lot of differences with Randy Shaw in the past year, but I must say, Paul Hogarth's coverage of Prop. 90 has been excellent.
Now if only the big papers in the state would start doing stories like this.
- SPELL CASTER THAT BRING MY EX LOVER BACK IN JUST 48HOURS - August 21, 2014
- One can keep all the existing - August 21, 2014
- We don't need a shit ton of condos - August 20, 2014
- Why sf why not San Jose? - August 20, 2014
- Ed Lie's support is less than - August 20, 2014
- Didn't Ronald Reagan say that - August 7, 2014
- Except that they've not been - August 7, 2014
- They're outraged but they don't want any Palestinians in - August 7, 2014
- At least we have the - August 7, 2014
- Yeah the Sunni and Shia have - August 7, 2014