By Tim Redmond
Well, not exactly -- but a fascinating and incredibly detailed analysis of Dufty's voting record, put together by Michael Poremeba in BeyondChron, indicates that he's far more conservative than his district.
And while I'm on ol' BC: I've had a lot of differences with Randy Shaw in the past year, but I must say, Paul Hogarth's coverage of Prop. 90 has been excellent.
Now if only the big papers in the state would start doing stories like this.
Most Commented On
- Diversionary tactics, as usual, - May 25, 2013
- So what are you saying Rob? - May 25, 2013
- Progressives previous to 9/11 - May 25, 2013
- The sad thing is that most of these people who claim some - May 25, 2013
- Muttering inanities like "Bestemor" in every post does not - May 25, 2013
- Depends how you define "subsidy" - May 25, 2013
- You missed my point. SFBg are claiming a "crisis" but you - May 25, 2013
- Who is bestemor? - May 25, 2013
- Dude, the posts take a while to be uploaded. - May 25, 2013
- Nope, the bozo "Joe" posted the same message six times. - May 25, 2013