By Tim Redmond
The press conference denouncing Pete Wilson went pretty well, and got surprisingly good and positive coverage. Strange bit, though: Dufty, the guy this was all about, didn't show up -- and in fact, wrote an email to the radio talk-show host saying he hopes he doesn't lose his job.
Which may seem to show Dufty has class and is above the fray and all -- but it made his allies, who stood there on the steps of City Hall to denounce homophbia and support him and his family -- kinda look like idiots.
Most Commented On
- bupumNTpRjK - March 13, 2014
- "Anyone who votes for - March 13, 2014
- So, where are you from? - March 13, 2014
- Thanks for explaining progressive incestuousness - March 13, 2014
- Yeah, right? - March 13, 2014
- Me and Alix - March 13, 2014
- There's a fine line between democracy - March 13, 2014
- The link works now. Thanks - March 13, 2014
- Who can forget when the citizens of the city - March 13, 2014
- Why elect anyone for that matter? - March 13, 2014