By Tim Redmond
The press conference denouncing Pete Wilson went pretty well, and got surprisingly good and positive coverage. Strange bit, though: Dufty, the guy this was all about, didn't show up -- and in fact, wrote an email to the radio talk-show host saying he hopes he doesn't lose his job.
Which may seem to show Dufty has class and is above the fray and all -- but it made his allies, who stood there on the steps of City Hall to denounce homophbia and support him and his family -- kinda look like idiots.
Most Commented On
- FANXBTeIXmQZfb - April 19, 2014
- BUxfuvBNBrI - April 19, 2014
- PxAwtdNhVQUuC - April 19, 2014
- BEST SPELL CASTER - April 19, 2014
- SslXFVIyKh - April 19, 2014
- ibarymEihNpmdvaaLwJ - April 19, 2014
- oNOuRHOcpLD - April 19, 2014
- uJyzhilCSjJSrxzU - April 19, 2014
- vOsqBHUGGrok - April 19, 2014
- zTLkiWHnfcuvMCDj - April 19, 2014