By Tim Redmond
The press conference denouncing Pete Wilson went pretty well, and got surprisingly good and positive coverage. Strange bit, though: Dufty, the guy this was all about, didn't show up -- and in fact, wrote an email to the radio talk-show host saying he hopes he doesn't lose his job.
Which may seem to show Dufty has class and is above the fray and all -- but it made his allies, who stood there on the steps of City Hall to denounce homophbia and support him and his family -- kinda look like idiots.
Most Commented On
- Just wondering here - March 15, 2014
- That's differerent. I have a right to harm myself but not to - March 15, 2014
- But market-rate homes create affordable homes. - March 15, 2014
- There must be a half dozen Walgreens in the Mission and I - March 15, 2014
- Looks like the cops were tolerant of the - March 15, 2014
- Oh Greg - March 15, 2014
- Jon Golinger, comical progressive sleaze. - March 15, 2014
- Or freedom to harm others - I don't think so - March 15, 2014
- I'd prefer a tax on telling others what to do. - March 15, 2014
- Yes more affordable - March 15, 2014