live report by Jessica Chandler
Doug Chan trailing behind Ed Jew, Ron Dudum, and Jaynry Mak in District 4's tight race seems relaxed and happy tonight. Supporters packing Dragon Lounge, a local bar at 24th and Taraval, are leaving early, feeling that with rank voting the results are still fully unknown.
Tom Hsaeh, Chan's campaign manager, says, "It's early reporting, no one's going to know for sure until Friday. It looks like Ed Jew. Voters are giving him the nod. I've got to say he's the dark horse of the race."
In high spirits, the former police commissioner reveals only that he is happy to see so many supporters. "I'm very appreciative of all the support. We ran a great campaign. We had a great run."
Most Commented On
- EarthFirst - March 11, 2014
- In my building, the new owner - March 11, 2014
- Does Michael have a mobility issue? - March 11, 2014
- 360 apartments - March 11, 2014
- We all have to lay down - March 11, 2014
- Equal application of the law? - March 11, 2014
- No, Michael is also concerned about the location of those - March 11, 2014
- Is this really all you have to care about? - March 11, 2014
- OK, so Tiny is a card player. - March 11, 2014
- Yes, it's not fair, these buses are punctual! - March 11, 2014