Live report from Tim Redmond
I just spoke by cell phone to a Daly campaign staffer. The campaign has been monitoring the returns at the precinct level, checking the tags as they're printed out of the machines before they go to City Hall. According to those reports, Daly is 950 votes ahead in the 27 precincts they've counted. That's very good news.
The big news on the School Board is that Jane Kim is now in first place, followed by Hydra Mendoza and Dan Kelly. Kim is almost guaranteed victory. It's possible that Kelly won't make the final cut, and three new members will join the board.
Most Commented On
- Corporate welfare? Do you mean easing the tax burden on those - July 29, 2014
- marcos prefers Portland, apparently. - July 29, 2014
- Live Review: My Bloody Valentine’s SF show feels like - July 29, 2014
- But you thought Walker would be better - July 29, 2014
- Steven, it would be helpful if whenever a SFBG article advocates - July 29, 2014
- Shark long ago jumped. - July 29, 2014
- Uber’s secret, “proprietary” insurance policy leaked - July 29, 2014
- How to survive as an artist in SF's 'new economy' - July 29, 2014
- Corporate welfare - July 29, 2014
- i'm real curious about this - July 29, 2014