By Tim Redmond
Just got the word that the Democrats are being hammered all over the state, which is terrible news. Prop 90 is ahead by two points, but L.A. hasn't been counted yet, so maybe there's hope.
Here in SF, we just got new numbers on D8: Dufty's a 65.3, which means he's a clear winner. Alix Rosenthal is at 29.9. That seems to be the only race in which the progressives aren't winning.
Most Commented On
- What a Freaking GREAT idea - July 10, 2014
- Your envy does not befit you. - July 10, 2014
- True, which is why I'm not on facebook. - July 10, 2014
- Actually I think it will happen. - July 10, 2014
- Did you say lawyer? I know a - July 10, 2014
- True, rent control rewards lucky tenants and mean landlords - July 10, 2014
- Speaking of which, there has been at least one recorded murder - July 10, 2014
- Seems like you might be a speculator as well. - July 10, 2014
- Rent control incumbents will - July 10, 2014
- I am tired of the rhetorical - July 10, 2014